- Bruce Thompson: Can Trump voters' pessimism be overcome?
- Jay Bullock: 'Identity liberalism' isn't the problem; white nostalgia is
- Jerry Bader: The mangy mutts Trump's dog whistle attracted
- Bruce Murphy: Stein will pay for presidential recount
- Christian Schneider: Theater wars expose the new conservative counterculture
- Neil Heinen: Redistricting is unjustified discrimination against voters
- Robin Vos: A message of thanks
'The Insiders' share what they're thankful for in the post-election season
- William R. Wineke: Sometimes wrong person wins in Democracy
- Kevin Binversie: Sorry liberals, but Wisconsin's results were not 'rigged'
- Philip Bump: Attention, Democrats: There's still no good evidence that the election was rigged
- Rick Hasen: New claims of electronic vote rigging used to steal election from Clinton: What to think?
- Dave Cieslewicz: Trump is a stress test for American liberal democracy
- Matt Rothschild: Why federal court overruled state map
- Jim Steineke: Agency wish lists and our biennial tradition
- Tammy Baldwin: Delist gray wolf as endangered species
- James Rowen: Walker has failed to create jobs
- George Mitchell: The two decisions that explain the transportation finance challenge
- Ike Brannon: Fixing colleges is hard, but here are ideas on how to start
Referenda show that Wisconsin values public schools
- Mary Young: Will politicians support public schools like we do?
- Raymond Hansen: Wisconsin needs water resources to thrive
- Brad Schwartz: Focus on grant dollars in science dangerous in current political climate
- Steven Walters: How Trump could change Wisconsin
- Mathew O'Neill: Electoral College - Keep or toss?
- Barbara Hasper: Why I wasn't among conservatives celebrating the presidential election results
- Mitch Henck: 'Hamilton' fight plays into Donald Trump's hands
- Steve Lund: Ryan's choice proves to be a winner
- Tammy Baldwin: Washington should act on Wisconsin's wolf problem
- James Rowen: Judges find WI Legislature illegally constituted since redistricting
- Ola Lisowski: New report card standards allow MPS to escape 'failing' list, Racine Unified added
- Kathleen Vinehout: School budget proposal brings needed relief
- Owen Robinson: It's time for school carry
Wisconsin should take the lead on industrial hemp
- Casey Hoff: Pot legalization big bipartisan winner
- John Nichols: Thanksgiving celebrates migrants seeking refuge from intolerance and threats
- Jack Marshall: Make U.S. manufacturing competitive again
- Mike McCabe: America's one finger salute
- Leon Young: Is the Electoral College really necessary?
- Liam Marlaire: Trump has not been elected president ... yet
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.||
|<<First||<Prev||7 8 9 10 11 (12) 13 14 15 16 17||Next>||Last>>|