Click here to watch the episode
- Noah Rothman: The left's shaming of Scott Walker
- Bruce Murphy: Why Russ could beat Rojo
- Casey Hoff: Continue Wisconsin's anti-death penalty stance
- Michael Leon: Scott Walker seeks to degrade Madison, Milwaukee; grab more power
- Bruce Thompson: Will Supreme Court overrule key part of Obamacare?
- Rob Henken: Marijuana policy in Milwaukee
- Gregory Humphrey: Republican Senator Alberta Darling too long at public trough
- Michael Horne: A battle over historic designation
- Jessica McBride: Did Walker scribble the state budget on a napkin?
- James Wigderson: Here it comes: Last-minute special interest favor could hike the price of your drink
- David Fladeboe: Letter to legislators: Do not restrict the free market in liquor laws
- Alan Talaga: UW dodges a bullet on public authority plan
- Pradeep Rohatgi, David Weiss: Wisconsin's investment in UWM research pays off
- Neil Heinen: State says 'not so fast' in suggesting momentum for corrections reform
- Sam Owens: Important truths about Madison's economic disparities
- Christian Schneider: Legislature should repeal prevailing wage law
- Chris Rickert: Women not the only beneficiaries of hunting pink?
- Jay Bullock: Why no "opportunity" for Milwaukee's voucher schools?
- Jon Peacock: Rein in tax breaks that aren't tied to job creation
- David A. Love: States humiliate the poor with food stamp crackdown
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|