Click here to watch the episode
- Ron Kind: Refugee bill balances security, compassion
- Jessica McBride: The moment the presidential race got really scary
- Jenn Stanley: Judge: Wisconsin GOP's Anti-Choice Law a 'Clear Flouting of Roe v. Wade'
- Ernst-Ulrich Franzen: Of course open records law applies to state Supreme Court
- Julie Lassa: GROW Wisconsin bill would attract skilled employees to rural communities
- James Wigderson: Berceau's bill and allies attack free speech
- Patrick S. Tomlinson: Terrorism and the tricky nature of word usage
- Rachel Tilseth: Wolves may be recovered enough to delist, but are individual states prepared to protect them?
- Mark Anthony Rolo: Something to be thankful for in Indian country
- David Blaska: Don't question education chief Tony Evers -- he is nonpartisan
- Mary Lazich: Legislature should give schools tools to keep them safe
- Aaron Camp: It's time to abolish charter schools in America
- David Dahmer: Harsh truth on campus: Wisconsin not immune from nationwide crisis
- Matt Pommer: Prison costs drain from other priorities
- Bruce Murphy: Does Milwaukee need more police?
- Paul Ryan: On refugees, balance compassion and safety
- Matt K. Lewis: On Syrian refugee crisis, Paul Ryan rises to the occasion
- Lawrence Katzenstein: Paul Ryan and a Republican consensus
- John Nichols: GOP religious bias abandons our Constitution and our values
- Collin Roth: Russ Feingold is vulnerable on national security
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|